- May 3rd, 2016 (2:00 PM): Conducting the Annual Physical Security Review
- May 4th, 2016 (2:00 PM): Loan Participation Due Diligence: Practices, Documentation, Servicing & Risks
- May 5th, 2016 (2:00 PM): Fee Income Strategies 2016: Challenges, Issues & a Look Ahead
- May 10th, 2016 (2:00 PM): Quarterly Supervisory Committee Series: Succession Planning for the Board & Supervisory Committee
- May 11th, 2016 (2:00 PM): Frontline Series: Business Accounts: Who is Authorized to Open, Close, Transact?
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to attend the NCUL Annual Convention on June 1-3 at the Lincoln Embassy Suites! REGISTER NOW!
Are you interested in being an Exhibitor at our convention? Download the information packet HERE.
CAPITOL CLUB CLASSIC
FORE! Ready to hit the Links? Join us for the Capitol Club Classic on May 12th! We will be teeing off at Woodland Hills at 12:30pm to support the Capitol Investment Fund. Register HERE!
- LIKE us!