» Credit Union Employment Opportunities
Credit Union Employment Opportunities
We are excited that you may be choosing to make credit unions your career. Below are some of the current employment opportunities available at credit unions in Nebraska or the surrounding area.
Post your Career Opportunities with Nebraska Credit Union League
You may submit a request to post your career opportunity to our site by clicking on the link below or by contacting Amy Shaw at 800-950-4455. If you are not a NCUL member, please call Amy to post your opportunity.
Credit Unions are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Lending Manager - WyHy Federal Credit Union, Wyoming
We are seeking a well-rounded Lending Manager to oversee daily efforts in collections, consumer & real estate lending, and underwriting. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in lending and a successful track record of managing lending and collection staff. Additional duties include:
- Effective handling of escalated lending issues from internal and external members
- Serving as key resource for lending and collection product knowledge and compliance
- Collaborating with Director of Lending in maintaining and developing sound lending and collection policies and procedures
- Ensuring that department (lending/collection) processes are efficient and effective and in alignment with our member advocacy culture
- Continuously engaging staff in professional development to achieve performance goals
- Assist with managing 3rd party relationships within the Lending and Account Recovery Departments
This position will work to cultivate teamwork within the lending department to contribute to excellent delivery of member services.
WyHy is a drug and alcohol free workplace. Applicants who refuse to submit to pre-employment drug testing will not be considered for employment.
To apply please complete our online application and upload your resume at www.wyhy.org/About-Us/Work-at-WyHy