Risk Manager - Sioux Falls, SD
Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union, a growing financial cooperative, has an exceptional full time opportunity for the overall supervision of compliance and audit.
In this NEW position, the Risk Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all aspects of the credit union’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program. Additionally, this role oversees all 3rd party vendor management and the continued sustainability of the security programs within Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union.
Essential Duties of the Risk Manager Include:
• Develop, implement and manage internal audit, compliance, security, strategic risk and fraud management requirements and programs.
• Manage annual budgets for the Risk Management Department.
• Recommend strategies, opportunities and documentation to the Senior Management Team to create a n Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program and substantively serve as the general administrator of the ERM Program for Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union.
• Monitor changes in regulations and business practices in the financial industry, provide proactive and reactive change endorsements; for various functions within the organization to include administrative, lending, operational, compliance and information technology.
• Serve as primary liaison for the Supervisory Committee.
• Create and manage risk based audit schedules, periodically testing for adherence to all applicable policies and procedures.
• Analyze developing trends and changes in regulatory compliance laws, rules and regulations, and advise senior management accordingly.
• Serve as the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Officer, administrator of the Identity Theft Prevention Program and function as the overall Security Officer.
• Direct supervision o f the Risk Management department employees; to include hiring, training, directing work, appraising performance and disciplining staff.
Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union offers competitive pay along with an outstanding benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K, a pension plan, lifelong learning, professional development and so much more!!!
We are a locally owned financial cooperative with 5 progressive Branches throughout Sioux Falls, serving Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook and Turner counties offering exceptional rates and options to our Members!
Chief Financial Officer - Topeka, KS
A rapidly growing credit union with nearly $500 million in assets located in Topeka, KS seeks an accomplished leader to join their winning team and direct overall financial operations. Our organization is committed to those we serve and to our team members while ensuring solid financial management.
This position serves as a member of the executive management team. Responsibilities include oversight of all financial statement compilation and reporting, as well as management of investments and ALM activities for the $200 million portfolio. The qualified candidate for this newly-created position will have strong interest and familiarity with regulatory environments, as well as proven abilities to perform in-depth analysis and evaluation. The position also requires a significant level of diplomacy and trust in order to obtain cooperation and motivate and influence others.
A bachelor’s degree and five to ten years of experience in a similar senior leadership role in the banking/financial industry is required. A graduate degree and/or CPA designation is preferred. Individuals wishing to apply should send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.